Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Five to twelve ....

I'd switched off the phone and laptop and had settled down to catch the last few minutes of the transfer window on SSN. Robinho this, Berbatov that ... yadda, yadda. (I'm sure that Robinho things he's signed for UManU. Thre is only one Manchester in Brazil.)

Then about 11:52 they said, Oh Martin Cranie has completed a season long loan to Charlton. Not as big as news as currently coming in (chortle) but lets give Martin his 5 minutes.

Idiots ...

So there we have it, another defender. I say another but Linvoy hasn't really signed, we have to wait until 8 September and then they'll say he didn't, because his knee is shot. Now that's definitely a raise your hands in the air moment.

Robinho to Manchester City .... I can't help but laugh myself. What have you done?

It was raining this morning. Surprise there eh. Rain, rain, go away ... come again another day. (Yes preferably in 2010.)

I just sold a chest of drawers on eBay. That means I have to clear it and move the damn thing halfway up the hallway. Twenty notes for a year old Ikea jobby that I paid eighty for. I bet they moan about the "slight" scratching.

I have a couple of coats/ jackets available if you are interested ...

Vintage Navy Pea Coat

Alpha Industries Puffer Jacket

Vintage Velvet Duffer of Saint George Jacket

Go on fill ya boots ...

My tune of the day: It's something - Brenda Russell







0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com