Thursday, January 24, 2008

Slow connection

The problem is, is that once you've been away for a period of time ... no one knows when you come back. I can remember when I had quite a few people reading this site, and was even featured in the London lite, but now its just Cooksley.

Maybe I should be controversial, maybe re advertise ... spread the word, or maybe just not bother.

I could start concentrating my thoughts more towards Charlton, maybe towards the state of the feral youth in London, maybe cricket and the Aussie domination. Or maybe I should just continue with the rucksack, garlic moaning.

It's blogging for bloggings sake, and I don't really see whats wrong with that!!!!!!!

My tune of the day: Keep hope alive - Blaze

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com