Monday, July 30, 2007

That time of year

It's that time when I look to upgrade my phone. I was looking at the N95, but it's a big old lump. But 5 mp camera and 2GB memory, it may be the one.

Respect to Mike Reid who passed away yesterday.

The Haddocks rolled down to Jillingham on Saturday and played reasonably well. A 5-0 victory is what we want especially since the FA Cup defeat and the 0-0 down there few seasons ago. Now if we could get a combative midfielder, a 30 goal a season striker, we may be laughing.

I've been keeping up with the goings on down at Welling. A new manager, but all the players have left. It seems they are going to have it hard this season.

England have drawn level in the cricket. Quite a good effort from Vaughan and Colley.

Whoops Vaughan just out!!!!

I think I may watch Heros tonight ...

My tune of the day: Over And Over - Torrill

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com