Monday, July 16, 2007

It's a new day

It's been a long weekend ...

Up to Blackpool on Friday afternoon for of the Fleetwood doo's. We stopped on route to help Les put the Marque up. Of course it was raining and I was in shoes. Scot was down from Glasgow with three bottles of Buckfast. Wendal and Woody were on form so we had a giggle. I am now knackered, and actually need my bed.

I was pleasantly surprised to see that the boys from Brazil won the Copa. I was sure Argentina would triumph. Hey, it's a funny old game.

The cricket starts on Thursday. In the rain ... I'm sure England will win the toss and put the Indians in.

No more new signings as the squad move off to Spain ...

I need a holiday.

My tune of the day: We lift our hands - DJ Oji

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com