Monday, March 05, 2007

My kind of town ...

Well it's about time I came back and said something. That'll be the whole of Feb that I missed out, give or take a couple of days. But I need to step up to the plate. I need to get this thing back on track, in time for my 27th in a months time.

It was a lovely trip to watford on Saturday. Well until the football started. The second half got back on side until poor old Kevin Lisbie fluffed his big chance. I can only feel sorry for him, but you read on the pink oboe list people just slagging him off. Fuk me!!!! He didn't do it on purpose. Give the bloke some slack. Two weeks til the Toon. It's a long and laborious season.

Welling are playing at home at the new Dartford ground tomorrow night. I may take a trip. Unless it rains that is.

As I said it's my 27th in a few weeks. I'm having a party. Now if you want an invite leave me a message.

The Sopranos is on again tonight. It's a pain that it on so late. At least Lost is on at reasonable time ...

My tune of the day: New York - Frank Sinatra

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com