Sunday, February 18, 2007

Oh

I supposed I needed a rest from doing this. But blogger don't help, when a few times I have come on to write some shite I couldn't log on. Oh well, I'm ere now.

It's Sunday morning, I've done some gardening, and I have Richard Pryor live on DVD. I'm sure some of his material will piss the Pink Oboe list right off. Jason Lee and his "Pineapple" haircut too boot. Remarkable really.

There's no football this weekend. The FA Cup sucks. Especially when you go out in the 3rd round. A week to go to the Wet Sham match. It's going to be a long game. I can't wait to see Merv patrolling the line again. Yea really.

It's been a troubled time down at Park View Road. Graham Hobbins sadely passed away and they've lost a couple of league games. Down to 5th ... but they need to keep on keeping on. Believe and you will achieve. Hows that for a Pards comment!

I have to say Richard Pryor is funny. Proper funny.

I stayed up to watch the Audley Harrison fight last night. Oh well, that'll be that then.

My tune of the day: Spread Love - Al Hudson

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com