Monday, August 20, 2007

Commuting

It's been a while since I had a moan!!!!

Why are people generally rude when they do the commute? We are all going to and from work, is there a need to push, shove, stink, carry ruck-sacks?

This morning there were a few stinkers. You've had the weekend to take a bath, buy some clean pants, maybe some deoderant. It's not nice. There were also some shovers. We are all crammed into the trains, then you find some one, usually wearing a rucksack will push on at the last moment, then want to read their paper. You have a rucksack in your back and a paper rested on your shoulder. Happy Mondays!!!! I'm not sure why people can't be polite to each other, I tread on your foot so I'll say sorry ... it's not hard is it.

So the Addicks got beaten on Saturday. I'm not sure I like this standard of football. But maybe I'm going into this with my eyes closed.

My tune of the day: Church Lady - Dennis Ferrer

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com